Averwater Construction, Inc.
Stewart Springs Subdivision
SUMMARY OF RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS
To protect the value and desirability of the neighborhood.
Management & Enforcement:
A professional association management agency conducts regular meetings, supervises the operation and maintenance of common facilities, conducts regular inspections, and enforces the by-laws.
There is a one-time property transfer fee assessment of $500.
The annual dues are $25 per month ($300 per year).
- No commercial business
- No commercial animals, livestock, or poultry.
- Dogs, cats, and household pets are allowed.
- No immoral, improper, offensive or unlawful use.
- No inoperable vehicles.
- No prolonged outside parking of recreational vehicles including trailers, boats, and motor homes.
- Concrete Drives
- Minimum 2 car side entry garage
- 75% brick, Brick to grade
- Minimum roof pitch 8/12
- 40' minimum building setback, 10' sides
- Minimum 2200 square foot for 1 ½ story or 2 story, 1900 square foot for 1 story
- No pre-fab or slab construction
- Uniform wrought iron mailboxes
- Fences by architectural review committee approval only. Suggest the use of wrought iron style aluminum. May not extend beyond front setback of home.
- Outbuildings/Garages by architectural review committee approval only. Must match the style and character of the home and neighborhood.